Skip to main content

Featured Post

Suicide Squad 2 - Movie Review

Streaming: HBOMAX Suicide Squad 1 was one of the finest DC movies(Minus Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy) to come out from their camp. Do not go by the reviews. It was so well received that Harley Quinn had her own movie. Now cut to Suicide Squad 2 with the famous James Gunn from Marvel camp at the helm, it barely meets the expectations.  Marvel made it seem so easy to write a super hero movie in super entertaining fashion with movies like Winter Soldier, Thor Ragnorak, Guardians of the Galaxy etc. But DC thought all they needed was the guy who directed Guardians to sell Suicide Squad. Oh my oh my how they were wrong. In one phrase, Suicide Squad is a gross mess that shines few times and far in between. Suicide Squad is no Guardians, not even close. The screenplay is messy. The visuals are gross but it aint Kill Bill. Kill Bill romanticizes with violence but Suicide Squad tries to romanticize with gross elements. To say the least, it doesn't work in favor of the movie. Idris Elba is

Justice League - Snyder Cut : Movie Review

 

Streaming: HBOMAX

I am a fan of Snyder genre and when I first heard he will be helming the DC comics movies I was thrilled by the make over DC comics would get. Leaving aside the Superman origins story, Batman vs Superman disappointed me. And Justice League was alright. I did not have much complaints from this since I knew what I exactly have to expect. 

Coming to Snyder Cut, I was under the impression I get to see the Snyder of Sucker Punch in at least this and with the Hallelujah trailer cut, my belief became stronger. Now let's just say I am disappointed.

I am not saying Snyder Cut is bad. All I am saying is that it aint better than the Theatrical release either. The few additions from Snyder's side did not add value or made it any worse. One good thing about Snyder Cut is that even at 4 hr length it was a decent watch, thanks to the genre.

Overall Snyder Cut is just an uncut Justice League movie. No ground breaking improvements.

Comments

Popular Posts